How can you easily harness the energy of eager consumers looking to kickstart their wellness routine—or fall back into a fitness habit? “Optimizing your studio properties online is a great place to start,” says Connie Holen, digital strategist and web designer from Pixality Design. “Low-hanging fruit, including search, social, and signage, can directly influence visibility.”
In a competitive market where your studio needs to be discoverable now more than ever, it’s crucial to prioritize the tasks that enable your studio to be found by the deal shoppers, the gift givers, and the resolution makers (especially ahead of a new year). “97% of consumers find a local business online, and 92% will pick a business on the first page of Google,” said Holen. So what can you do now to capture traffic ahead of the new year? It starts with Pixality’s End-of-Year Marketing Checklist as a guide.
According to Holen, “completing one to two tasks a week puts you in a great position for success.” So here are seven items on how you can get started, capture new clients—and help your studio rank!
- The more information for Google to use, the better!
- Make sure your studio information on Google is current and up-to-date.
- Service and location (i.e., “yoga in San Diego”) are most commonly searched by future clients.
- Even though you may have many offerings, being less abstract with primary service type is better for search.
- This will help with SEO!
- Remember, profile details and bio are searchable information.
- Are your studio photos current? Can you tweak headlines to be more compelling?
- Do you need new large signage? User-friendly imagery with QR codes? If so, order those now.